(No Strength WOD)
Three rounds for time of:
30 Squat cleans 95/65lbs
In honor of Navy Chief Petty Officer Mark Carter, 27, of Virginia Beach, VA who was killed in Iraq last week.
- Finished in about 50 minutes.
- Started the squat cleans with 65# & then dropped to 55# in second round.
- Also moved from squat cleans to regular cleans in last round.
- Pull-ups were done with the green band.
- Runs were pathetically slow.
O…… M….. G – This WOD was super duper hard. I was drenched by the end, & quite exhausted. The good news is that apparently, the “hero” WODs are generally some of the hardest that exist, so I will comfort myself with that knowledge.