Danielle is a seasoned Program Manager with proven expertise in high-level, highly technical, high-value program planning and management including Master Data Management program implementations, Oracle SAP/Hyperion financial system integrations, franchise data systems development, web development, and analytics program executions.
She possesses a deep technical background in database modeling and design, as well as web programming, coupled with a PMP certification and Agile/Waterfall SDLC expertise. This background has enabled Danielle to acquire a clear grasp of development processes, allowing her to proactively identify and communicate issues and risks.
She is remarkably analytical, articulate, technical, professional, and flexible. In addition, Danielle demonstrates profound attention to detail, and maintains strong client-facing and C-suite communication skills.
Accomplishments & Competencies:
- Successfully delivered 2+ year Master Data Management program, spanning six domains across a multi-brand, multi-national corporation.
- Demonstrated mastery in all aspects of project management plan-driven methodology, including scope, schedule, financial, issue, risk, resources, execution governance, monitoring, and control management.
- Coordinated, negotiated, and engaged outside vendors and off-shore resources in support of timeline and project deliverables.
- Professional and effective writer with outstanding research skills employed in writing business, product, and technical requirements document, in addition to concise performance status updates.
- Proven ability to deliver high quality applications, solutions, and services on schedule and within budget.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in communication, client relations, executive discourse, and contract negotiation.
- Track record of understanding of how and when to use optimal project management methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Critical Path, etc.)