Danielle is a seasoned Program Director with proven expertise in high-visibility, large-scale, highly technical program planning, management, and deployment of Digital Transformation Programs, Master Data Management implementations, Oracle SAP/Hyperion financial system integrations, franchise data systems development, and analytics program executions. Highly effective at applying deep technical background in database modeling, front-end user experience design, as well as backend development and integrations.
PMP certified with a litany of Agile framework history, including Scrum, Kanban, Lean, LeSS, and SAFe, enabling a clear understanding of Agile and DevOps values and principles. Remarkably analytical, articulate, and courageous, merging a passion for progress with poise and integrity.
Accomplishments & Competencies:
- Successfully delivered $25M, 2+ year Master Data Management program, spanning six domains across a multi-brand, multi-national corporation.
- Driven Agile implementations across various frameworks, acting in relevant roles as needed - Program Director/Manager, Release Train Engineer, Agile Team Coach, and Chief Scrum Master, with teams of 100+.
- Demonstrated mastery in all aspects of project management plan-driven methodology, including scope, schedule, financial, issue/risk identification and escalation, resources, execution governance, monitoring, and change control management.
- Coached and mentored teams, in addition to developing training programs based upon Agile/Scrum principles and processes.
- Engaged, negotiated, and managed third party vendors with both on and off-shore resources in support of timeline and program deliverables.
- Professional and effective writer with outstanding research skills employed in writing business, product, and technical requirements documents, in addition to concise performance status updates.